Saturday, May 24, 2008

a day off

Its Saturday and after a long week we have a day off today and tomorrow before re-loading and firing again next week with an overdub frenzy.

Its been a beautiful day here in Stockholm, so after a lie in and a lazy brunch i went outside for a stroll about. I found an old Converse trackie top in the charities, which i was tempted to buy, but it was very shiny and i think i may have trouble carrying it off back in Glasgow unless Britpop makes a serious comeback. I went to the park for a wee seat and was going to read a book for a bit in the sun, but as soon as i sat down on the empty bench, surrounded by several other empty benches, a tramp appeared from nowhere and sat down next to me. You don't get many tramps in Sweden, so it was a bit of a surprise. Anyway he tried to bum a cigarette from me, and then just sat talking to me. I tried to convey that i couldn't understand him, but it didn't seem to bother him much, he just kept talking, the fact that i was trying to read a book didn't bother him much neither, so it was all i could do to pack up my book and my wee bottle of ginger and clear off as quickly as i could without appearing overly rude and that was the end of my park fun.

cheers, gav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home